1. The weather as it stood when I rolled out. Not a big deal temp-wise but check the wind! Gusts of 45 mph recorded. BTW I started my ride going N for about 2 hours.
2. Crossing over Joe Pool Lake on the dam. The water was angry!
3. This little “climb” is pretty cool. It’s near Dallas Baptist University. There has been a race held here where you climb on one side and descent the other and do that over again many times.
4. Chose to go with sweet potatoes today as ride food. Very good choice!
5. Rode by the Dallas/Fort Worth National cemetery. As someone who has lost a dear friend in battle, it gives me pride to know the caliber of men and women buried here.